Author Topic: ft hood  (Read 3379 times)

davieboy

ft hood
« on: August 30, 2008, 07:25:36 PM »
hi all just bought an FT but it could be doing with a new hood, anyone got one? or know where i could get one, any help much appreciated

Davie

John dee

• Veteran
Re: ft hood
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 11:30:12 PM »
Hi Davie
Well done on your purchase and welcome to the gang. Make sure you join up and become a full member. We all love to see the bargains we missed on the club stand, as long as we can soften the blow with the comment "Yes a friend of ours got that one"
So Mate!

Im pretty sure that one of the more recent threads on the site is about a guy getting a new hood for his bulldog from "Polyfacto" They were the company that made all of the original hoods. I would imagine they would have a new one for you.

Id send you a link to the right thread but its past me bed time, annd eeven me tiping sterting to slurr!

John
He who dies with the most toys wins!

istreatf

• Administrator
  • Breeder
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 11:26:21 AM »
Just to save your face John......

http://www.polyfacto.co.uk/

I have nothing but praise for these people - they will even fit the hood if you want, or make one up in a different material such as duck, double duck, or mohair in quite a range of colours.

I am sure that I saw somebody wanting new carpets as well - great article in Compete Kit Car latest issue on carpet making. Not sure whether Polyfacto did the carpets as well for Pilgrim? Anyroadup to me it's a DIY job with me trusty Singer.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 11:34:18 AM by istreatf »
Ian Streatfield, SE London and N Kent Area Rep.
Lunchtime meetings on 2nd Tuesday of the month at the Crown, Shoreham High Street, Kent from 12:30 onwards.

Robin

• Full Club Member
  • Breeder
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 09:43:02 AM »
I would also recommend you try Polyfacto - that could not be more helpfull.

Regards

Robin
Robin