Author Topic: A bunch of meetups with Pilgrim Motorsports  (Read 590 times)

Dixon Jones

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • My Bulldog
    • Hemstone.com
A bunch of meetups with Pilgrim Motorsports
« on: September 15, 2018, 10:28:18 AM »
Nicola from Pilgrim Motorsports has reached out woth som meetups that they are working in:

If any of you are free on Sunday September 23rd, we are hosting cars and coffee at the factory from 0930 onwards. We would love to see you and your cars, and have a general catch-up. The Sadcase car Club will be joining us, as we were approached by the chairman regarding a factory tour and having attended some of their meetings have found them to be a great bunch (they have over 1200 members) It should be a good pre-run to a regular event, tea, coffee and donuts will be served.

Parking will be in the Mackley Carpark , which is on the righthand side as you turn into the Estate.

AMER-CAR-NA Horsham 30th September
This is a great event, music ,cars and food! We are co-sponsoring this event. If you would like to join us with your cars, please do let us know. We have an allotted space in the park and we would love you to join the line-up.

Lancing Car Show Sunday 14th October- this event has grown considerably in the last few years.

Please let us know if you want to join the line up in Horsham as we need to book your car in. We hope to see you all at any of the above.
Follow "PilgrimDriver" of Twitter at http://twitter.com/PilgrimDriver.

istreatf

• Administrator
  • Breeder
Re: A bunch of meetups with Pilgrim Motorsports
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 10:23:42 AM »
Thanks Pilgrim Motorsport and Dixon - now that I have finally sorted my engine out I am planning on getting down to the factory on the 23rd - all things being equal (ie it's not raining!) so hopefully I'll see you all there.
Is anyone else planning on going?
Ian Streatfield, SE London and N Kent Area Rep.
Meetings on 2nd Tuesday of the month at the Crown, Shoreham High Street, Kent from 7:30 onwards.

Roger 3OOO

• Full Club Member
  • Breeder
  • The BIG H
    • Wessex Kit Car Club
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 03:25:44 PM »
Thanks for arranging, but, sorry, I won't be there principally because of the travel distance involved, time of year & other commitments.
Roger
I'm unhappy about my carbon footprint - I want a bigger one!

Nigel Haldane

• Full Club Member
  • Breeder
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 07:02:53 PM »
Planning on going to sywell aerodrome for props and Pistons show on 23ed sorry
Nigel Barnicle Midlands Area rep,
Midlands meeting, Please contact me and we can arrange something.