Author Topic: Get an original painting for your car.  (Read 3537 times)

Dixon Jones

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • My Bulldog
    • Hemstone.com
Get an original painting for your car.
« on: June 24, 2011, 06:43:27 PM »
Dear Dixon,

I am Irina, an artist based in Dublin, Ireland. I believe we spoke at Stoneleigh Show back in 2009 - I was that shy girl walking around the show with a few car paintings. You mentioned it was possible to offer my services to your club members and that I should email samples of my artwork to this email address.

What I'd like to offer is custom 100% hand-painted car paintings. I work from photographs and reach the highest standard of detailing rarely found in artwork. Perhaps, some of your members would like to have a portrait of the pride & joy they put hundreds of hours into, or they want a memory of a car that is going to be sold, or their wives are looking for a special birthday/Christmas present. Note that I'm just one person, not a gallery or a dealer, so your members will get the best deal and will contact the artist directly.

If you think this is something your members would be interested in, please let me know. I attached a few samples of my work for your judgement (no painted Pilgrims yet, but at least you can see the quality). You are welcome to see more on www.irinakuksova.ie. I will also have a car art trade stand at Stoneleigh 2012.

Regards,
Irina Kuksova

www.irinakuksova.ie
Follow "PilgrimDriver" of Twitter at http://twitter.com/PilgrimDriver.